In today’s Silence the Sh*t Talker episode, Melanie gets to talk with Maverick Willett, your MILF whisperer and emotional support Viking. Maverick, an Army ranger veteran helps women empower themselves in their lives and relationships through health and wellness. Listen in as Melanie and Maverick discuss double standards, red flags, communication in relationships, and much more in this episode.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- [07:00] Maverick and Melanie unpack double standards
- [14:00] Red Flags- recognizing them and listening to your intuition
- [21:00] Maverick talks about things men need to feel safe, seen, and heard
- [25:00] Melanie discusses “unbecoming’
- [31:00] Self-identity and why it’s important
- Recognizing red flags in relationships is important and your intuition is almost always correct
- In all relationships, people need to be seen and heard to feel safe and loved
- Making verbal affirmations of your goals helps you follow through with them
Maverick Willett (known by many as the MILF Whisperer and/or your Emotional Support Viking) has taken the women’s body transformation coaching industry by storm with his combination of polarizing marketing, impactful education, and vulnerability rarely seen from male figures in the health & wellness space.
Maverick is a former Army Ranger Veteran whose niche extends exclusively to women age 30+, single moms, and divorcees looking to lose 25+ lbs. and get their “revenge body” all while following a cutting-edge female-geared metabolic nutrition formula.
With over 2500 applications per week, the Revenge Body Metabolic REVAMP has distinguished itself as the “Prada of Women’s Body Transformation Coaching”, delivering a premium service that makes the mass-market crash dieting programs revealed to be cookie-cutter, unsustainable, and mentally draining.
Maverick operates with a team of 15 female coaches, all nutrition certified, and many are former clients from the program who transformed their bodies into a leaner, sexier version and have now taken on the role of empowering other women to accomplish the same.
True to his vision and authentic in his purpose, Maverick is hell-bent on recognition as the internationally-recognized platinum standard for women’s body transformation and continuing to establish a foothold as “The guy who gets women, their struggles, and their bodies.”
Maverick is a single dad who resides in South Florida with his 2 year old son, Denver.