Welcome to the first episode of Silence The Sh*t Talker podcast! In this episode, I get vulnerable with you and share my story of how I went from a hot mess to thriving and living my best life. I will tell you more about my childhood, how it influenced my decision in adult life, my two toxic marriages, the red flags I chose to ignore, and the realizations I had that made me leave toxic relationships for good. I hope that sharing my journey will help you to get further in yours so you can create a life that is filled with love, wealth, and happiness. Let’s tune in!
IN THIS EPISODE:
- [01:40] My story and how it led me to start this podcast.
- [05:18] The moment when I woke up spiritually and emotionally.
- [10:30] Ignoring red flags and realizing that God was testing me.
- [13:55] My WHY behind this podcast.
- Don’t stay in a toxic relationship just because you have children together. Think about what example you are setting for your children. Do you want them to grow up in a toxic environment and believe that is what a relationship should look like?
- If you keep attracting toxic relationships, it is probably because you don’t feel worthy of anything better.
- No one is meant to live in pain, fear, or anxiety. You can live a life that is filled with love and luxury. But first, you need to work on yourself spiritually, mentally, and emotionally.
I am a mindset and relationship expert and founder of Heart-Centered Academy. I continue to facilitate thousands of men and women to break out of unhealthy relationship patterns and find true love by understanding the root mechanisms that keep them in a harmful cycle.
My own experience with toxic relationships started in an unstable environment growing up with an absent mother and a string of unsuitable stepdads. After going through my second divorce, I had an epiphany about harmful patterns that changed the entire trajectory of my life, and I have dedicated my life ever since to becoming a master coach with the insights and empathy to transform lives.
– Featured on Thrive Global
– Featured in The American Reporter
– Featured in Newsbreak
– Featured in Influencive
– Named Top Inspirational Self-Love
– Confidence Coaches to Watch by Disrupt Magazine
Silence The Sh*t Talker Website
Silence The Sh*t Talker YouTube
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment