Silence the Sh*t Talker. Silence the negative voices in your head telling you that you are not enough. Stop sacrificing and putting others before yourself. In the same way that you must put on your mask before someone else’s, you must love yourself before being able to pour into others. In this episode, I will explain the reason behind every unhealthy relationship, encourage you to question yourself and everything related to you, and share some ways to create a better relationship with yourself. You are the most important person.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- [02:55] The reason we don’t have healthy relationships with other things
- [10:48] The important difference in the mindset between service and sacrifice
- [15:28] Most are taught from a young age to dishonor our intuition
- [20:29] Question ourselves, our beliefs, our situations
- [28:03] Ways to create a better relationship with yourself
- [36:32] Tuning into what makes you feel loved and nourished
- Self-care is not selfish. We have to take care of ourselves before being able to pour into others. Tune into what makes you feel loved and nourished.
- It is important that you talk positively to yourself. Talk to yourself like you are the most important person in the world. Talking shit to yourself is not beneficial.
- When you have a good relationship with yourself, the rest of life will fall into place. Put yourself first and love yourself well.
I am a mindset and relationship expert and founder of The Wild Heart Life. I continue to facilitate thousands of men and women to break out of unhealthy relationship patterns and find true love by understanding the root mechanisms that keep them in a harmful cycle.
My own experience with toxic relationships started in an unstable environment growing up with an absent mother and a string of unsuitable stepdads. After going through my second divorce, I had an epiphany about harmful patterns that changed the entire trajectory of my life, and I have dedicated my life ever since to becoming a master coach with the insights and empathy to transform lives.
– Featured on Thrive Global
– Featured in The American Reporter
– Featured in Newsbreak
– Featured in Influencive
– Named Top Inspirational Self-Love
– Confidence Coaches to Watch by Disrupt Magazine