In this episode, Melanie wants to talk to you about self-image, which became a game changer for her life and helped change her trajectory. By sharing her journey with self-image, Melanie hopes she can show you how to shape your own life. Tune in to this episode to learn more about how positive inner self-image and self-talk can change your life for the better!
IN THIS EPISODE:
- [02:00] Self-image and how our internal voice affects our lives
- [10:00] Internal self-image, what is it and how do we discover our own
- [23:00] How we change our self-image
- [28:00] Taking ownership of yourself
- [32:00] Being unapologetically yourself
- Be unapologetically yourself, this will create a positive self-image
- Take ownership and your life and realize that you are the only one that an rescue you
- Internal self-image is very affected by how you talk to yourself
- Who you think you are is really what everyone else has told you you are.
I am a mindset and relationship expert and founder of The Wild Heart Life. I continue to facilitate thousands of men and women to break out of unhealthy relationship patterns and find true love by understanding the root mechanisms that keep them in a harmful cycle.
My own experience with toxic relationships started in an unstable environment growing up with an absent mother and a string of unsuitable stepdads. After going through my second divorce, I had an epiphany about harmful patterns that changed the entire trajectory of my life, and I have dedicated my life ever since to becoming a master coach with the insights and empathy to transform lives.
– Featured on Thrive Global
– Featured in The American Reporter
– Featured in Newsbreak
– Featured in Influencive
– Named Top Inspirational Self-Love
– Confidence Coaches to Watch by Disrupt Magazine