In today’s episode, I talk about thoughts are things, which makes this episode a perfect segue to the previous one. If you missed the second episode, you should go listen to it right now. Keep an open mind as I share with you how your thoughts create your reality, how negative thoughts might have manifested in your life, and what “thoughts are things” actually mean. Tune in to learn more about the law of thinking, universal laws, how you were taught to think by society, and how to change your thoughts.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- [02:45] “Thoughts are things” what does it mean?
- [06:40] What is the law of thinking?
- [09:25] Examples of how your thoughts are creating your reality.
- [16:30] Wake the f*ck up piece of this episode.
- Your thoughts are your choice. It is up to you if you perceive situations and circumstances to be negative or positive.
- The Law of thinking creates an essence of what you experience in your outside world. If you choose to think of the worst-case scenario, you will make it your reality.
- Pay attention to your thoughts as an observer. Do not judge yourself, be kind and mindful.
I am a mindset and relationship expert and founder of Heart-Centered Academy. I continue to facilitate thousands of men and women to break out of unhealthy relationship patterns and find true love by understanding the root mechanisms that keep them in a harmful cycle.
My own experience with toxic relationships started in an unstable environment growing up with an absent mother and a string of unsuitable stepdads. After going through my second divorce, I had an epiphany about harmful patterns that changed the entire trajectory of my life, and I have dedicated my life ever since to becoming a master coach with the insights and empathy to transform lives.
– Featured on Thrive Global
– Featured in The American Reporter
– Featured in Newsbreak
– Featured in Influencive
– Named Top Inspirational Self-Love
– Confidence Coaches to Watch by Disrupt Magazine