If you want to change your life, you need to start with the basics. Therefore, in today’s episode, I talk all about thoughts and what impact they have on us. Most people believe that their thoughts are undeniable facts and I am here to tell you that is NOT true. Your thoughts might make you feel like you are powerless when in reality, you are truly powerful. Tune in to learn more about how our limiting beliefs are formed, what your subconscious is made of, why people have lots of negative thoughts, how it impacts you in your daily life, and how to change your way of thinking.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- [04:12] Everything starts with a thought.
- [07:48] What is your subconscious and what is it made of?
- [13:17] Cultural paradigms create false beliefs within us.
- [18:20] Why should you start paying attention to your thoughts?
- Your subconscious is like a funnel and everything that is around you gets in. Your subconscious does not have a filter, so it cannot sort out limiting beliefs. And eventually, you start believing that your negative thoughts are who you are.
- You are not your thoughts. You have the power to change your thoughts and think in a way that you want to think.
- The first step to changing your thoughts is being mindful. Listen to your thoughts and what they are telling you. The awareness of your thoughts will allow you to start to change your thinking and create a shift.
I am a mindset and relationship expert and founder of Heart-Centered Academy. I continue to facilitate thousands of men and women to break out of unhealthy relationship patterns and find true love by understanding the root mechanisms that keep them in a harmful cycle.
My own experience with toxic relationships started in an unstable environment growing up with an absent mother and a string of unsuitable stepdads. After going through my second divorce, I had an epiphany about harmful patterns that changed the entire trajectory of my life, and I have dedicated my life ever since to becoming a master coach with the insights and empathy to transform lives.
– Featured on Thrive Global
– Featured in The American Reporter
– Featured in Newsbreak
– Featured in Influencive
– Named Top Inspirational Self-Love
– Confidence Coaches to Watch by Disrupt Magazine