In today’s episode of Silence The Sh*t Talker, I talk about the difference between “there” and “here” and how to truly live in the moment. We are all on different journeys, whether they be journeys of healing, growth, self discovery, and so much more. Whatever our goals, we will never get “there” if we cannot be “here” and present in the moment. Tune in to learn ways you can be grounded in your present moment to bring more joy and appreciation into your life.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- [01:23] Why the beginning of your healing journey is so important.
- [02:23] Here is your reminder to live in the present and be in the moment.
- [05:00] Why living “there” doesn’t really help you achieve your goals.
- [09:00] Happiness is a choice, not a destination.
- [11:35] Dwelling on the past does not help you move forward.
- [13:30] We are here to experience heaven on Earth, all things good.
- [16:36] Why I want to help you reclaim your power.
- We are always in such a hurry to get “there”. “There” is where we finally have all the money we want, when we’ve found success, or when we are happy. But “there” can only happen for you if you are “here” first.
- The present moment is so critical, not just for your mental health and well being, but for your success. Your quality of life can be so much better if you ground yourself in the present and truly live in the moment.
- We are not here to suffer. We create our own suffering through our own thinking.
I am a mindset and relationship expert and founder of Heart-Centered Academy. I continue to facilitate thousands of men and women to break out of unhealthy relationship patterns and find true love by understanding the root mechanisms that keep them in a harmful cycle.
My own experience with toxic relationships started in an unstable environment growing up with an absent mother and a string of unsuitable stepdads. After going through my second divorce, I had an epiphany about harmful patterns that changed the entire trajectory of my life, and I have dedicated my life ever since to becoming a master coach with the insights and empathy to transform lives.
– Featured on Thrive Global
– Featured in The American Reporter
– Featured in Newsbreak
– Featured in Influencive
– Named Top Inspirational Self-Love
– Confidence Coaches to Watch by Disrupt Magazine
Silence The Sh*t Talker YouTube
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment